Indexed Universal Life (VIDEO)
Interested in receiving tax-free income in retirement? How about having no contribution restrictions during your working years? Oh, and you want to have access to that money just in case you might need it? It might just be time to consider an Indexed Universal Life policy.
Since there are so many ways your agent can structure an IUL, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to use one to meet your financial objectives.
Here are just some of the more common uses for indexed universal life insurance:
- Tax-free retirement income;
- Tax-deferred cash accumulation with high growth potential;
- Avoiding contribution limits on qualified plans (like a 401k or IRA);
- Estate planning;
- Guaranteed death benefit;
- Mortgage payment protection;
- College education funding.
These are just some of the ways an indexed universal life insurance policy might be an appropriate product for you. We work with a variety of insurance companies so we are able to recommend a product that works best for you. Below is a video from one of the carriers we work with.